President Biden

 President Biden is the future for America. I hate to say that because a president shouldn't be the only person able to change our country for the better, but after our last president, it seems this is our only option at this point. We are the most divided, confused and vulnerable we have ever been since the war of Vietnam. Joe Biden will do everything he can to help our country get back to where it was, or at least he says he will, so as an American I have to take his word and do everything I can to help him make the dream come true. As a citizen, I feel it is my responsibility to learn about my presidents past because if I am going to put my faith in him, I can't just do it blindly. After looking into his family's history, I noticed something interesting about his son, Beau. He served several years in the military for our country and would later die of Brain cancer after returning home from war. Both Joe and Jill believed he got this cancerous tumor from the burning pits in Iraq. This tells me that soldiers and troops have an important part in Joe Biden's heart and mind. Not only that, Joe knows how important veterans are to our country and much of a sacrifice they give for us to live in peace. This gives Veterans hope for a better world and I would not be afraid to get my hopes up because the president seems to have his mind in the place. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

President Trump

Veteran's in the news!

My New Idea!