What does the new Presidential election mean for veterans?

 As probably all of you watched last night, you know what this blog is going to entail. Do I think it was the best option for our country? Yes. Do I think it will magically solve all the problems surrounding veteran affairs? Not a chance. Our country has been the brink of collapsing for the past year, which means we have some important matters to take care of. For example, finding a vaccine for Covid-19, bringing back jobs that were lost due to the pandemic, and many more that will come up I just don't want to focus my attention on because they will be getting all the funding and support they need. Veteran funding and support may change minimally in the first couple years just because of a new president and new rules will be implemented. But anything major in change will happen a long time down the road so expecting instant change within our democratic system is just plain ignorant. The one thing I will say about Joe Biden is that he is open to change. He is willing to do whatever he thinks is the best option for our country and if he doesn't necessarily know,  he will listen to experts and make the right decision no matter what. I am very excited to see what Joe will do in office and I think millions of veterans agree with me as well. even though Joe wasn't very particular about what he will do to help veterans, I know he will be willing to help them as much as possible because he cares about the people of America. I also think Joe will end the endless war over in the middle east. This has been going on long enough and I feel Joe knows it has been going on too long as well. With everything going on right now in our country, I feel this battle is pointless and is just taking innocent lives that we don't need to lose. Before I end and post this blog, I want to say that I don't hate Donald Trump, I just hate the ways he dealt with things, especially Veteran Affairs. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

President Trump

Veteran's in the news!

My New Idea!