Veterans in the News!

 As many of you know, on November 3rd our country either gets saved or we fall deeper into the abyss of America's hate and brutality. As I look into Veteran affairs more and more, I start to see a pattern in what happens and what doesn't happen, which is actually the more important side. Veterans, especially the older generation of veterans, have a code or some standard they live by that was installed in them during their time in the war. Before I get into anymore of this, I want people to know that I have utter empathy for veterans, no matter the age or job. To give the ultimate sacrifice to help us sleep peacefully at night is something I could never even imagine. That being said, veterans are a main concern for voters trying to get Trump out of office but I can see their side to the story and don't blame them for the way they feel or act one bit. More times than not, a veteran is more on the conservative side compared to the liberal side. They feel the left wants to hold them down and take away their rights and freedoms that they worked so hard to get. Even though this statement is incorrect by a landslide, I see their point and I also see the problem. Anyone with half a brain knows that democrats don't wanna take your guns, they don't wanna take your rights or up your taxes. Those are all lies told by either major media news outlets or even our own president. How you can blame someone for believing what the president of the United States says? In other countries you'd be thrown in a cage or prison for not listening and honoring your leader. I don't have a solid solution yet to this ongoing problem but I just wanted to point out the reason why the majority of our veterans are voting a certain way. These are all polls though so when it comes down to election day I don't really know what the votes will look like. Maybe Trump will get blown out so the veterans won't really make an impact, but if it does come down to being close, veterans could be the deciding factor in who controls the country for the next 4 years.


https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2020/10/26/poll-trump-backed-by-majority-of-veterans-but-not-younger-ones/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

President Trump

Veteran's in the news!

My New Idea!