My Journey to becoming a Strength and Conditioning Coach! (Impact Learning)

 Hi! My name is Peyton Springfield and welcome to my blog. As some of you may already know this is my personal blog for me to write about what goes on in my life in my thoughts on it. I recently have been using it to talk about veteran affairs from my digital media class that I've been taking at Winchendon thisear. I am now going to be using it to tell my stories of my strength and conditioning Journey becoming a coach and maybe one day being something more. My impact learning class, I was asked what I was passionate about. I responded, Fitness.  After telling mr. S what I was passionate about,  I was then given a choice to decide what project I want  to do on Fitness.  It then came to me that if I wanted to be a strength and conditioning coach, I would have to start somewhere. So I came up with a plan that involves me putting my information and research to the test.  I am going to choose a subject to put through a certain cycle of workouts of different lengths  and then measure his results in the beginning and then compare them to the end results. During this time frame I will be putting in through a series of intense workouts to try to maximize strength increased their conditioning. I have not figured out the entire playing yet, but I am very close to finishing and I am very confident that I will be a great coach.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

President Trump

Veteran's in the news!

My New Idea!