Personalizing a Blog!

 Personalizing anything should be difficult or you didn’t really add enough detail to show people who you really are. Especially for a blog, if you don’t take the time and consideration into making sure your blog fits who you are perfectly, you just won’t have any success nor near the amount of fun you should be having. To answer the prompt question though, I think personalizing my blog will help people see what kind of blog they are looking at so they can decide whether they think they will have interest in my blog before wasting thirty minutes reading something they have no idea about or they just really don’t care about it. This also helps me too as well. It helps me realize why I use the internet and blog in the first place. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Idea!

Veteran's in the news!

President Trump