The U.S and $

 So far I have been continuing to get more research and find different points of view of the current Veteran Affairs conflict that has continued to go on. Something interesting I discovered while researching was a pie chart of the entire United States spending in 2019 that I will attach to this blog post in case you want to see. It basically shows how the money was distributed throughout the entire country during last year and what percent of the pie each division got. When I first looked at the chart, the elephant in the room was too big not to notice. Out of almost 1.4 trillion dollars in spending, almost half of it was spent on our defense and military. Now, I'm the last person to be against military spending. It is by far the most important division of our countries spending and always should be. Should it have more than all the other divisions combined? I'm not educated enough to make the accusation but I think it's hogging a lot of the pie. I think that it could spare 2% of its wealth to Veterans Affair. Not just that but I think many other divisions deserve more money as well but this will only be controlled by who our next president is I feel. That is the main idea for my blog today but expect another one soon with more updates on Veteran affairs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Idea!

Veteran's in the news!

President Trump